We have many year’s experience managing email marketing campaigns for a wide variety of clients, using a variety of delivery systems and formats. Adhering to data protection guidelines and GDPR legislation, we can tailor email data-capture, sales and communication strategies that are suitable for your business.
Email Marketing Articles
Broadcast types we have managed include:
- Sales broadcasts — multi-creative campaigns with canned response variations for re-incentivising prospects
- Newsletters — monthly HTML updates to maintain a relationship with your customers and prospects
- Ad-hoc communications — including re-branding, product launches & purchase / transaction confirmations
We are also experienced at project managing the implementation of email broadcasting systems for B2B and B2C environments. This includes the preparation of functional specifications and user workflows.
There are many benefits to incorporating email marketing as part of both your campaign and ongoing digital marketing strategy:
- on a per-person basis, it is highly cost-effective when compared to other forms of digital marketing (e.g. display advertising or CPC advertising)
- campaigns can be quickly refined and optimised through structured testing and segmentation of your contact database
- easily tracked to identify hot-prospects or less receptive customers who can be re-incentivised
- a high degree of personalisation can be built into your campaigns, providing true 1:1 communication
Tracking Email Campaign Performance
We are experienced at tracking your email campaigns with custom UTM parameters in order to generate detailed reports in Google Analytics and Google Data Studio. Using custom dimensions to create segmented reports you can observe the behaviour of each of your email database segments and how they interact with your website content. Going beyond the standard medium, campaign and source parameters you can learn even more about your audience to improve future campaigns and further segmentation.
Contact us today to discuss your email marketing requirements.