Search engine optimisation (SEO) should be at the heart of your digital marketing activity as a long term investment and always-on pillar of your marketing mix.
Utilising a range of on-page and off-page search engine optimisation techniques and tools, we will work with you to create site content and architecture aimed at achieving prominent organic ranking. We can help you discover the search queries your visitors are using as well as those that your competitors are benefiting from in order to plan optimisation activity and improve search visibility.
With the constant evolution of Google’s algorithm and the use of machine learning and AI, the requirements of SEO are ever changing to get ahead and remain ahead of your competitors. From the rapid growth in voice and visual search to position zero prominence delivering more content within the SERP, you need to continually invest time and budget in your SEO activities.
The fundamentals that have been advocated for many years still hold true today. Setting yourself up for success starts with ensuring these on-page elements are present and optimised throughout your site content. This forms the base layer of our approach to SEO, including:
- A page title containing your lead keyword less than 60 characters with keyword and brand separated by the | pipe character
- META description containing your lead keyword with a minimum 70 characters and not exceeding 155 characters
- Original site content exceeding a minimum of 300 words with your lead keyword phrase making up no more than 1-2% of the copy
- Use of H1, H2 and H3 heading tags using the lead keyword or synonyms of it
- A selection of internal links to other site content as well as external links to useful resources
- Optimised images with descriptive ALT tag text
We monitor and assess your on-page optimisation with a wide range of tools and plugins as well as software including Screaming Frog to identify issues as well as quick wins. We monitor the health of your website using Google Search Console and Bing Webmaster Tools to identify errors as well as submit sitemaps and manage sitelink content.
Contact us today to discuss your SEO requirements.